Wednesday, May 02, 2007

word count 12497

I didn't get as much writing in today as I did the last two days. It was my friends birthday so I met her at the park and hung out there all afternoon.

It is interesting because I seem to have the reputation as the person to talk to if you have a gifted kids. I swear I have had a different person come up to me each week for the last several weeks looking for some kind of advice or information for the gifted kid. I am really really happy to be able to help them in someway. It is, of course, always my goal to be helpful and it seems that on this topic all my own research is paying off.

Today Z was in New York and she went to see the Broadway play Tarzan. She and her grandmere took a bus from Philadelphia to New York and then back again. They didn't really have time there for more than lunch and the musical.

I miss my girl and I am looking forward to her coming home soon.

5 comments:

sarah said...

It sounds like Z is having a fabulous time! And I'm impressed with the word count.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Wow. What an incredible trip for her. What a lucky girl to have such a brave mom.

C's Learning Treasures said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C's Learning Treasures said...

That does sound like an amazing trip! Did she visit the American Girl House there? I think that's the name? My little sister went there for lunch/tea and had a great time:)

Second try on posting lol sorry,I had a spelling error,it's a bit early!

Forte said...

Awesome! I hope she liked the musical:) We don't get to NYC as much as we should...Sigh. I must Say, I am impressed with the word count as well...;)
Forte