Monday, May 28, 2007

weird

So I took this book quiz and out of 64 books it gave me my favorite book. Isn't that strange? I read this book in 9th grade and I have considered it my favorite or one of my favorite's since then.




You're A Prayer for Owen Meany!

by John Irving

Despite humble and perhaps literally small beginnings, you inspire
faith in almost everyone you know. You are an agent of higher powers, and you manifest
this fact in mysterious and loud ways. A sense of destiny pervades your every waking
moment, and you prepare with great detail for destiny fulfilled. When you speak, IT
SOUNDS LIKE THIS!



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

1 comment:

Sucero Family said...

One of my favorites too. It has stood the test of the re-read again and again at several different times of my life. But interestingly enough, it failed on the last read. It just doesn't work at THIS stage. But I loved it for a long time.
HA