Monday, May 14, 2007

gadget girl, ting in your heart and math

Just call me Gadget Girl

Since Mother's Day I have added a digital voice recorder to my gadget belt - now I have a camera phone, a digital camera, a digital video recorder, an iPod, a laptop, and the digital voice recorder.

Today I used it to remind myself to bring a book to someone on Wednesday.

Z used it to record six original songs...

Here is the first one

A ting in your heart

When you sing
there is a little ting
in your heart
a ting that makes you feel excited
a ting that makes you feel good

when you sing you feel a ting in your heart
that it's right
that it's right for you
a ting that says
"Yes I do"

There's a ting in your head that makes you feel (makes you feel)
so good in your heart (in your heart)
it makes you feel like it's meant to be
it makes you feel al dazzling

cause you know it is good
it is right
to sing
with the ting
in your heart


*aww*

Also I am proud of my girl because she started her 4th grade math today. She finished 3rd grade (doing one 20 minute lesson 4 - 5 days a week) in 3 1/2 months.

3 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Congratulations to Z, that is very exciting for both of you! That is a sweet song. Thanks for sharing.

sarah said...

Way to go, Z! Getting promoted up a grade in maths is always so exciting.

Sucero Family said...

Wonderful song, congrats on the math and happy belated mother's day gadget girl!