Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day



so far...

This morning Pere and Tante Juliet served brunch for me and Z's grandmere.

We had baked French toast topped with cinnamon sugar apples, bacon, shrimp, hashbrowns, fruit, and cheese.



Then I got some very nice gifts - a box of chocolates, bath soaps and lotions, and, from Pere, a digital voice recorder that I had been wanting for a long time.

In the early afternoon the three of us went to Spiderman 3. It was very good! If you liked the first two then you will like this one. Z cried several times and maybe I did too.

Now I am going to hop into the tub and use my new bath soap and when I get out Pere will have dinner for me.

5 comments:

sarah said...

It sounds like a lovely day. I'm so glad :-)

Anonymous said...

The food sounds yummy. Glad to hear you enjoyed the day. Happy Mother's Day to you.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

What a beautiful day!

C's Learning Treasures said...

It sounds like a terrifc day and a tasty one too;-)

Garden State Kate said...

What a lovely day, Happy Mother's Day to you!