Thursday, May 24, 2007

Two big things

Today my friend Nina told me that she saw Z's Neosporin ad in the back inside cover of the new Martha Stewart Living Magazine. I told Z and she started jumping up and down. She was so excited! So we rushed out to Target and I bought three copies (for posterity).

The second cool thing is that Z has been promoted in gymnastics to a 7 - 8 year old class for advanced students.

I didn't ask for Z to be put in that class. I just asked her teacher which would be the best for her to be in now that it summer is here and Z's schedule is more opened up. I was surprised the teacher said that one because Z tried that class last week and it is pretty difficult and they were doing a lot of things Z didn't know how to do. But her teacher said that Z is very athletic and that she will catch up to the other kids quickly.

Z wont be the youngest though in the class though - there is this one tiny girl who is some kind of gymnastics prodigy. She looks like she might be 4 or 5 and she was doing back flips and stuff!

Otherwise I was very very tired today. The cats got me up at five in the morning... *yawn*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very fun! I am a regular Martha reader so I will have to check it out. (I think I let my subscription lapse--we relied on school magazine sales!)

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Double congratulations to Z!

I can't wait to see it. I have never been able to watch the Neosporin commercial on the computer for some reason. I love her golf commercial.

The gymnastics class is cool. I was really good at gymanstics by yesterday's standards but we moved so much I was never able to take advantage of the team aspect.

C's Learning Treasures said...

How exciting! I saw one of the commercials on TV( the golf) and the neosporin on the computer. Z must feel so happy when she sees them.

Congrats on the gymnastics too,she seems talented all the way around.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy I mentioned it. I assumed you knew. I thought the print ad was fantastic and the placement couldn't be any better.

Congratulations to Z on the gymnastics promotion!