Sunday, May 06, 2007

cell phone pictures

Today Z went to the 10th birthday party of a friend from our old neighborhood. Our families both hosted foreign exchange students from Belgium one summer.

This friend had so much in common with Z. When Z was 4 1/2 they went together for the midnight release of the 6th Harry Potter book. They both loved the musical Wicked and the Pirates movie. Now two years later when I look at the books this girl is reading I see all the same books Z has, like Eragon and Inkspell.

This girl is a homeschooler too with a young brother and an older brother so there were kids of all ages - they had a slip and slide, snow cones, a bounce house and water balloons. It was a really great party.


dancing

everyone likes to pick Z up

the slip and slide

Yesterday we went downtown to see a Mexican show at the Walt Disney Concert Hall


Hey, that's pretty cool...


dancers - I wish I had remembered to bring my camera. The cell phone doesn't have good quality.


Mexican dancing

The rest of these pictures are one's I just happen to have on my phone.


Z doing a science experiment on topsoil


Humphrey the Robot (she put this together with Pere)


flying a kite on a windy day


and one of our cats :)

2 comments:

C's Learning Treasures said...

Z looks like she had great fun and a ton of learning:)

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Great photos. I love her robot!