Tuesday, January 09, 2007

writing

Today Z wrote the beginning of a story:

" A Brezy Day

On a very brezy April day a little girl called Marisa woke up. It was about 2:00 in the morning. She picked up her book then she flopped on to her bed again and started to read. In about two secends she fell asleep again."

*cute*

She wrote this after I read her the story of Pandora's Box

"Pandora's box

I think Pandora opened the box because she was in the cottage for a long time and it was just sitting there and well what good is a box if it can't be opened?

I would have for the same reason. Why would you have opened it?

I personoly think she shouldn't have because somone told her not to.

I wouldn't have for the same reason. Why wouldn't you?

I would have opened it to Hope but only with a quiz."

*hee hee*

No comments: