Friday, January 12, 2007

I got an audition

Z had a break from auditioning over much of December and the first week of January. But things started back up with a vengence this week.


Yesterday they called her for an audition that we went on this morning. Z had the audition and then we came home and we made a cake with homemade icing. Then we got another call for this afternoon to a place that was right around the corner from where we were earlier this morning!

She also got called for auditions for tomorrow afternoon, Sunday morning and Tuesday afternoon!


Yeah, the audition Z went on this afternoon was for a major department store and they asked all the moms to come in too. It made me really nervous. I don't like having my picture taken. But once I got in front of the camera I think I did pretty well. It was an off-the-cuff audition where they asked me questions about what kind of stuff I would like to buy from the department store. I joked around some and had fun with it.

Z was HI-larious! They told her give each question a lengthy answer. They said "The longer the better." Well Z really took that to heart!! I swear she must have talked for five minutes straight!

They asked her if she likes to dress up and she went on and on (and on and on and on) about a mask, hat, and cloak she has to dress up as a witch, a wig, veil, dress, gloves, shoes for a princess outfit, wings, tiara, dress, shoes, etc for a fairy outfit - she described each item in detail including acting out how she wears it.

The kicker was that she totally made it all up! She does have dres-up clothes but she didn't talk about them. Everything she described was totally made-up!.

Then she did the same type of thing for another question.

When we finished the guy filming us said "That was awesome!! You guys are the most awesome out of everyone I have seen!"

*grin*

It was pretty cool. Z was hilarious. I think that if it was up to that guy Z would definitely get the part. :)

2 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

The audition sounds like it went great! I hope you both get a call back :)

Anonymous said...

Love that story! Hope it turns out.