Wednesday, January 24, 2007

3rd job

I wish I could be more excited as I write this but I am pretty tired. Z got another job today, a voice over radio commercial. I'm not sure when it shoots.

Last night we were out late to see the Magic Flute then I got up at six to drive Pere into work (cause his car is still broken), got home an hour and a half later and did some homeschooling with Z. Then she had Shakespeare and played at the park until 1:30 when I drove for an hour for her wardrobe fitting. We left there at 3:00 and went to a callback she got for another commercial at 4:00. Luckily we were in and out of there quickly. I got to Pere to picked him up about 30 minutes later and our route home is one of the most congested streets in the whole country (the 405 N at 101), so I finally get home at 6:30 an I have to wash the dishes from breakfast (our dishwasher has been broken for the last week, we are awiting a new one) before starting to make dinner...

uh, okay... I am going to stop the whine.

*grin*

The whining has stopped, let the relaxing begin!

Btw, The Magic Flute was great! And Z wrote a review of it this morning I will post some of it later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We saw it too! It was awesome!! Our Girl was RIVETED... The costumes and puppetry were *really* good. OG LOVED the Queen of the Night's Aria, as always. Interesting trivia: I was in music school with the guy who did Papageno. His name is Nathan Gunn.
Forte

Sucero Family said...

I used to drive that stretch!! I know what you mean. I hope that you got to relax!

Cher Mere said...

Wow Forte! You saw it too! That is so cool. I love TQofN's aria too!

That is very interesting you went to music school with Papageno, he is pretty cute!