Friday, October 27, 2006

where did I get the energy?

Wow I did a lot before lunch today.

We finished all the Z's homeschooling that I had planned for this week (usuallly Friday's are a low key day but we did that yesterday.) She told me her favorite is reading Norse Myths, second favorite is Math and third is Japanese. She she sang a song about how she loves to homeschool. LOL (I wish you guys could see how she makes up songs about everything.)

I also went to the gym in our complex and walked on the treadmill whole Z did her language arts lesson.

Then I did the laundry and put it away.

And I made a Sheperd's Pie for tonight's dinner.I have never made Sheperd's Pie before but I always wanted to try. :)

I had to make it early because I am leaving to go on a playdate after lunch and then Z had another callback this evening.


Oh! You know, I did have a new kind of coffee this morning, maybe that is where I got the energy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know, but I sure love Shepherd's pie!!! I want to come to YOUR house for dinner!
Forte

Anonymous said...

I MUST know about this new kind of coffee! lol If this is the key to your success, you have to share! ;-)