Wednesday, October 18, 2006

cute example of Z's vocabulary

This morning Z asked if her agency called when she was supposed to be doing her piano recital if we would have to leave the recital and I said "No." and she said "So it is not permitted on all accounts?"

she makes me snort into my coffee sometimes.

She also had a tale told on her by another mom. When she was next door playing with the neighbor girls one of the girl's mom came to get her and the girl hid from her mom because she didn't want to go home. The girl who's house it was and another girl where trying to get her to come out and Z walked out of the room and said "I am going to go sit in the living room. I really don't want to get involved in this."

The mom of the girl who hid told me about this and at first she seemed to be complimenting Z on her adult-like speech but then she followed it up with saying that her daughter "would never say weird things in public"

2 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Z's comments are very cute.

I think it was a backhanded compliment by that mother. Yet, I didn't respond right away because I laughed. I am still not sure exactly why maybe because we are always weird at my house or maybe it is the way you delivered it your writing. :)

Cher Mere said...

Mamita

I thought it was a compliment at first. But this mom is always asking about things that Z does that finding someway to proudly state that her daughter wouldn't do something like that. I think she is a bit insecure.