Tuesday, October 17, 2006

babylon 5 or friends?

That is not a choice many 5 year olds have to make.

Today I let Z have friends over pretty late. She had two girlfriends in her room and they were playing some game about pirates and princesses. Pere and I were in the living room watching Babylon 5 we have watched most of the episodes with Z.

When she heard it was on she ran out of the room and seemed about to get upset because we were watching it without her. I said "You know we don't watch all the episode with you. You are having a playdate now and daddy and I want to watch this." So she just about ran back into her room and called the play date off. I told her I would watch the episode with her later if necessary.

But she kept running out from her room "Is that the doctor?", "Is that G'Kar?" "are G'Kar and Londo fighting??"

*hee hee*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL! Ben would be proud - that is his all-time favorite show. We've watched the whole series again on DVD, but we've never shown K. Now I wonder if she'd like it? G'Kar and Londo can be pretty entertaining ;-)

Forte said...

LOL! Count us in too on the B5. We stayed home from the bars in college to make sure we saw it.;)
Grace likes Star Trek!
Forte