Thursday, August 23, 2007

What goes around comes around



I have had people accuse me of being "too" nice before. And I am sure several people have thought I was a real witch.

I am surprised to get this blogger award but really gratified too. I really do care about my blogger friends and I try to think of ways to express that to them but the words I type on their blog don't do it justice.

Big Hugs to my blogger friends who think I am "nice". It is NICE to be thought of that way.

Now to tag a few NICE friends

Mariposa
Nina at Preschool at Home
Kate at Growing the Garden State

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said it so well. It is nice to know that I am not the only one thinking about my blogging friends when I am out for a walk. Thanks for thinking that "I'm nice."

Garden State Kate said...

You are sooo nice!
Thanks for thinking of me too!