Friday, August 10, 2007

playing

Yesterday was a nice day. My back is getting better. I even did a light workout.

After her lunch Z played with some pirate and skeleton figures we bought her in Ojai last spring. She had set up this whole battlefield scenario with cannons, and a lake and boats and ladders. Then she came and got me and explained what everyone was doing. I like how the good guys were being led by Xena






She also had a gymnastics class. Here she is walking backwards on tiptoe across a low beam and also one of her doing a cartwheel. As you can see she loves gymnastics.


3 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

Great pics! Z looks so happy!

C's Learning Treasures said...

I love the playing pictures:) Z also looks quite the gymnast!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I enjoyed the photos!

That looks like so much fun for Z! Growing up gymnastics was my favorite and best sport.