Friday, August 17, 2007

Lazy days of summer



This squirrel was looking at me from my front window...

It is soooo hot here, above 100 some days. I would rather stay in the house with the air-conditioning running but I told Z I would take her to the pool today.

She also made herself a Ninja Warrior obstacle course out of rocking chairs, the dining table chairs, a ribbon, a rug, and three pillows. Then she ran the course pretending to be different people from the show and did the announcers voice. She has sooo much energy...

I am feeling more like that squirrel...

3 comments:

C's Learning Treasures said...

That's a great photo, in fact it looks like something from National Geographic:)

That sounds very hot:0

Garden State Kate said...

LOL, I think his cousin lives in our tree! I will have to get a shot of him (or her?)
I can so relate to the energy level.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I love the photo!

It sounds like she had fun!

I am tired of the heat!