Wednesday, August 08, 2007

school uniform

Today Z wanted to wear her new white dress and a flower behind her ear.

Here she is in the morning doing her math at the dining table


I love her little feet



After math she played piano


our school uniform requires spinning


Today I wanted to keep a list of all the songs she made up. But we had friends over from lunch time until after dinner and Z didn't have time to sing. Instead she played LIFE, went swimming, played Fluxx, and ate crepes at the mall.

But last night before bed she sang:
a song of gratitude about ice cream
a song about the strength of her pinky finger

This morning she sang:
a song about how she is not roast beef
a song about saying bye to daddy first
a song about sleeping with a baby
A song "Oh my sweet mommy
You are so good and nice
Oh sweet mommy
I beg you kiss me twice"
A song about letting the cat Mandy out
A tune about putting the dishes in the dishwasher
One Short Day from Wicked
a Song about how Anything Can Happen - (that is more like a real song and she has been singing some version of it for a few days)

6 comments:

sarah said...

I love that dress!

So much sweet music!

Forte said...

I love the uniform:) Grace has yet to really want to wear any kind of uniform to her homeschool;) ( except maybe her skin! LOL)
Forte

C's Learning Treasures said...

Great pictures!! I love the dress too:)

Garden State Kate said...

Beautiful Z in her beautiful dress!
I took a picture of P's feet yesterday as she was crafting..so cute!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

She looks so pretty. I love the dress!

Cher Mere said...

Thank you everyone. I love white dresses on little girls.