Tuesday, August 07, 2007

This morning Z did piano, her times tables and read some in her book on arthropods.

Then we had friends over for a playdate. The girls pretended to be fairies and geologists. At one point they were chanting "We Are Ge-olo-gists!"

After her piano lesson we played a game of Life (you know the old board game). I remembered that I really liked that game when I was a kid and it is still pretty fun. We've played it three times since I bought it yesterday afternoon.

Now she is soaking in the bath.

Sunday I went through the clothes in her room and took out the ones that are too small for her. I came away with NINE little plastic bags of clothes and shoes to donate. But at least now when she asks if she can wear a dress I don't have to say "No, that one is too short."

We also stopped and bought her a couple of beautiful white dresses from the consignment shop. I hope to be able to post a picture of them soon.

Okay now she is out of the tub and now she is singing a song about her pajamas.

2 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

LOL, I have to do the same in P's closet. By the way, I'm listening to her sing about glue and sequins right now! ;-)

sarah said...

How lovely to live with someone who is always singing.