Saturday, August 04, 2007

Raging Waters

Today was Z's first trip to a water park. These pictures are from the website as I didn't bring my camera with me.

This was her first ride - a raft that we could all go on together.


Then the three of us raced side by side on this one, twice!


Then we went on another three person raft but this one the slide was fully enclosed and in the pitch dark. Very cool! There is not a picture of it though.

This was a slow tubing circle that we went around FIVE TIMES. It was relaxing and fun!


Here are two of the kids parks that we played in.




This ride - The Dark Hole - was a two person ride also totally enclosed and dark, hence the name. Z went on it twice. :)


Now we are all super tired and a little burned. But it was great fun.

6 comments:

sarah said...

Wow! So much fun!

Forte said...

Looks like a lot of fun! :)
Forte

Garden State Kate said...

Looks like a lot of fun, Farmer Dad and P would really enjoy it...I would have read a book while waiting for them,lol.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

It looks like an incredible waterpark!

C's Learning Treasures said...

That looks like alot of fun!!

Daphne said...

I remember Raging Waters from my days of youth! San Dimas sure is hot this time of year, but oh how I miss it! You made me realize a trip "home" is long overdue! Thanks for the nostalgia and I'm glad you had a good time :)