Saturday, August 25, 2007

It is really happening...

We are in S.B today. We flew in on the red-eye flight last night (actually there was bad weather and we couldn't land in S.B. and had to fly back to Chicago and drive in... but let's try not to think about that.)

Today we looked at some houses. I think we found the one we want. We are going to look at more tomorrow and we might even make an offer this weekend...

Right now I am watching Shrek Two with my mom and sister. Z is sitting with her cousin and his girlfriend. Her cousin is so sweet with her. *smile*

7 comments:

Shari said...

Happy House Hunting!!! I hope you find something perfect!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see photos.

C's Learning Treasures said...

Good luck to you! You all must be so happy:)

Anonymous said...

I didn't realise you were looking so far away from your present location. I am hoping so much you find the perfect house! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Cousins -- good enough reason to move, I think! Enjoy it!

Jaime said...

WOW! Things are moving fast! Good luck- house hunting is fun :-)

Garden State Kate said...

Good Luck with your house hunt!
You move quick.