Monday, July 16, 2007

We Will Rock You!




Thanks Kate! for nominating me as a Rockin Girl Blogger. Ahhhh, if you only knew... I should dig out the pics of me when I had dyed black hair and wore a leather jacket. *grin*
Instead I am going to show what I think is a hilarious picture of Z rockin' out in her car seat.


(she looks like a weird Van Halen groupie...)

And I would like to nominate 5 ladies I have actually met in real life and found them to be Rockin!

Mariposa - you are beautiful, deep and tres stylish!

Forte - you're funny and fun!

Jaime - nice, funny, and easy to get along with.

Quinn - hilarious and very smart with a very smart and hilarous blog

and H.A. and P.A.. who have a private blog and would like to keep it that way - because you two are super cool and you rock in the library and on the mandolin!

5 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

LOL, P loves the pic of Z rockin out..she is flipping thru her pics now to have me post one of her.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind words. Rock on.

sarah said...

Oh excellent! I wanted to nominate you but five was just not enough! I wanted to nominate Mariposa too, but same reason! So now I am happy.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Thank you, Cher Mere and Kate. I love the photo. I know I have some of Ami, but probably on my other computer. I will have to look.

Sucero Family said...

*blush*
Thanks!