Sunday, December 17, 2006

What I would like our days to be like

some ideas:

Visiting with friends
Reading stories
Playing math games
Going to the library
Bike Riding
Using Japanese in our everyday language
Doing science experiments
Writing stories and illustrating them
Doing arts and crafts
Going on field trips
Baking
Being outdoors in Nature - nature journaling
Pack a picnic and a bag with some books and paper and artists pencils, science equipment and food
Take it to the park and spend the day there - invite our friends to come and visit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't your days like this now? :) Your life with Z always sounds like so much fun. I wish we could visit you at the park. I am sorting my HS links which are a disaster and found one I thought you might appreciate. You might know it but if not...

http://www.brightkidsathome.com/index.html

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I have always thought that your days sound lovely. So are these the ingredients;)

Best Wishes

MLarson said...

I think your days sound productive yet fun. I don't know how you get it in every day plus all the day to day errands/cleaning/etc.

On another note, I saw that Sarah (and I am assuming she is the lark side) took down her blog. I wanted to let her and you know that as "the community" out there, I've found your blogs very helpful. I am in the process of getting my daughter tested finally. It has been a long emotional process but I feel like if others have done it, I can get through it. I've found a gifted kids support group in the area which I am in the process of joining too. I've really felt like no one seemed to understand me but then I would read your blogs and think other Moms are going through the same thing. It's been a help. Thanks.

I do have a blog
www.themlarsongroup.blogspot.com
but I don't write in it that often.