Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Dirty House

This is the first time since we moved here in October that my house has been really messy.

We have been really busy the last five days, it seems like we are only home long enough to make a mess. :(

I have a laundry pile almost as tall as Z. The dining table is covered with opened and unopened presents. Thre are glasses and green tea bottles all over the place - it looks like we had a party, but we didn't.

And the worst part is that we have no groceries and I have a cold and I don't feel like going out on a major shopping trip. But I really have to since we are home now and the three of us need to eat.

The second worst part is that I know I am not going to be able to rest until the house is cleaned. At some point in my early twenties I became unable to relax in an untidy house...

poor pitiful me... *wink*

I promose not to be so whiny at my next post.

No comments: