Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Still sick

Z is still sick. But today was her last rehearsal for her play so we had to go.



Here she is in her Biondello costume.




Here she is with some of the other girls, including Kate (far left) and Bianca (far right).



Z's cast is also going to be in the battle scene of the older student's play of Romeo and Juliet. Here they are practicing their sword play.

We hung around at the park for a little while but we didn't stay the whole time that we usually do.

I brought Z home around 2:00 and gave her a hot bath and she stayed in there for over an hour, talking and singing to herself.

Now she is watching a British version of the Lion, the witch and the wardrobe.

I have to cancel her classes for tomorrow too. *sigh* I hope she gets better soon.

3 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

Ooh, I love that version!
I do hope she feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for her recovery ... and for her performance, too. It looks like a lot of fun!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I hope she does great! She really looks more grown up in her costume.