Thursday, March 29, 2007

homeschool... Not!

I love all the homeschooling we have been doing but we haven't gotten much done this week.

Monday she was with her grandmother, Wednesday she had her Shakespeare play, today she went to the American Girl Place for a birthday party and tomorrow we have two play dates.

Tuesday was the only day she really did any "schooling."

Weeks like this don't really stress me out though. In the grand scheme of things one week here and there aren't going to keep her out of college.

************

I have been doing some research on finding a music mentor for Z. I have a few leads now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have a few leads already?! That was fast. I admire you, I wish I had the nerve to seek out mentors like that.

Cher Mere said...

Well I have been so busy I am not even sure yet exactly what I want. But I did email some friend and ask advice around and I got some good ideas about what to do next and a few names.