Wednesday, March 21, 2007

husband talk

The other night when we were getting ready for bed I asked Pere "What outfits do you think I look cute in?", as I was planning to meet some friends for dinner and wanted to look nice

He said "You look nice in sun dresses."

Me, "Um, well it is cold and it will be night time... so the sun dress is out. What else do you like?"

He was so nice to look through my clothes in the closet and say he liked my long-sleeve t-dye shirt. He was right, that is a cute shirt.

Then I asked him "Which shoes do you think will look good."

"He said, "Um, your Doc Martens."

"Really?" I asked.

"No, those are just the only shoes you have that I know the name of."

LOL.

2 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

You have just got to love an honest man! Reading this made me smile
and wonder, how would my husband
answer?

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

That is very funny.