Monday, March 12, 2007

so-so

Yesterday had it's good parts and it's bad parts.

The bad was Z arguing wth me about how to rewrite her final draft story about her future self. And then arguing with me again about her reading aloud voice. Both of these episodes ended with her trying to arguing over me speaking and then crying when I am very firm about what is going to happen.

But we also went bike riding for over an hour and worked on her first art project (abstract, inspired by Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody) and finished another chapter of Kind Arthur. Those were all good things.

**********

My daughter wakes up singing. I mean I would call myself a morning person but because of my low blood sugar issues I am not fit for company until I have had some protein (and coffee) but my girl gets up singing. Yes, she is the kind of morning person who is able to sing disco tunes Very Loudly before the sun has even come up. :)

1 comment:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I can identify with the arguing. I started to write something and it was way too long so maybe I will write something on my blog.