Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Firefly Main Theme

So yesterday I got a new cell phone.

Today I got into a car accident.

I'm okay and Zoe is okay and the person I got into the accident with is okay and are cars aren't too damaged. But I am still shaken. What if it had been worse?

Other than that I am trying to download a new ringtone for my phone. For the past two years I have had the song from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban "Double Double Toil and Trouble... Something Wicked This Way Comes!" Do you know the song?

Before that I had "When I'm Sixty-Four" for a couple years.

It is very hard for me to choose a ring tone because I feel like it is very personal and that it had to fit me just right.

So tonight while the Laker's lost to the Grizzleys I was going over the music that I own trying to figure out what song best represents me in the form of a cell phone.

I have narrowed it down to six songs and I am going to try them each for a couple of days to see which one makes me happiest (this reminds me now of my friend who is often changing her blog :))

Tomorrow I have the theme song from Joss Whedon's Firefly - http://www.fireflywiki.org/img/Ballad_of_Serenity.mp3

2 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I am glad you are both okay. It is so scary when you are involved in an accident.

I have different ringtones for friends and relatives. Otherwise, my main ring sounds normal but lower otherwise it scares me when it goes off.

Anonymous said...

Rofl. You know, I was just thinking as I read through your post ... the same ring tone for two years?! ;-)

I'm glad the accident wasn't serious and I hope the cellphone wasn't responsible. You weren't trying to find a new ring tone while driving, were you? ;-)