Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pics Finally!

Blogger had been troubling me the last few days about posting pictures. So here are some from the past few days.


Z and Clementine at Build a Bear (friends B-Day party). Why does Z look so sad?


Working on her new art project - Action Painting (like Pollack)


"Mommy! I'm all done!"


This is my favorite, sitting in a box.

This was Monday or Tuesday and Pere went to her room to get her for her piano practice. A moment later he came back without her and said "Eh, she is so cute. I don't want to disrupt her play"

I am sure I rolled my eyes at him or something. So I got up to get her and I saw her looking so sweet and young talking to her dolls sitting inside a cardboard box. I too was struck down by the cuteness. Z ended up practicing after dinner.


This picture is from today. She was playing dress up. The rest of the outfit was just a shawl, a tutu and a little red basket.

2 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Beautiful pictures. Her art project is very cool! The one of Z in the box is very sweet.

Cher Mere said...

Thanks