Friday, March 09, 2007

The Sound of Music

I just plugged my iPod in and download 500 of my favorite songs. The first songs to play themselves were from Mozart's Requiem. I friggin love blasting to Confutatis (that is a song that needs to be blasted) and not worrying that I am giving my daughter hearing damage or angering the neighbors. :)

Z is off with her grandparents. Pere and I slept in and then walked to the theatre and saw the oh so romantic movie, Zodiac and then came home and took a nap and then rollerbladed to the bookstore. We have been having a really nice time. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your day sounds so nice. You are lucky to have grandparents nearby.

I "heart" my iPod. Check out NPR's Story of the Day podcast. It is a great feature. I am overwhelmed by all the podcasts that are available.