Friday, March 02, 2007

How you know when your child is sick

1. She cries when she can't have "a real fun time" reading a rocks and minerals book with her friend.

2. She cries because she doesn't want to ride her with her mommy on their new tandem to the bank.

3. At the bank instead of playing in the Kid's Center she curls up on a chair and closes her eyes.

4. She askes if she can "rest her eyes" in the car on the way back from the bank.

5. After she is tucked under and blanket and watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone she asks "Is it okay if I don't talk? It makes my throat hurt."

6. She is given a scoop of ice cream and can only eat half of it.

7. She almost cries out of worrying that her milk might spill even though it has not come close to spilling.

*sad face*

I guess we will not be going to the Keep Los Angeles Beautiful event at City Hall tomorrow. I suppose I will just have to busy myself with babying my poor baby. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, I hope Z feels better soon. I have been a near hermit this winter trying to avoid sickness for my little one.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Sorry to hear she is sick. I hope she feels better soon!