Monday, November 27, 2006

this is not a good time to run out of coffee

I should have gone to the market today and gotten some coffee but I didn't make it.

Now I am feeling tired just looking at my calendar

Not only was Z doing 6 classes a week - her piano teacher just asked her to come in two more days a week to practice for the competition and winter rectial. Z won't just be playing piano in these classes but also playing in the orchestra and singing.

But that means that for the next three weeks (leading right up to Hanukkah) Zoe has nine classes a week, including extra practice at home for the competition and recital.

*sigh*

I asked her again today if she really want to do the competiton and she said yes. I asked her why and she said "I like to play in front of people. It will be fun!"

Luckily for Z she has crazy and frightening amounts of energy. (One reason I would not want to send her to regular school is that I worry she would get into trouble for talking and moving about so much. )

I on the other hand seem to need a lot of liquid energy to keep up with Z's busy schedule. And by that I mean diet coke and coffee. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I too love coffee for its medicinal benefits~
I hope you guys make it through the next 3 in one piece! I keep looking at Grace's schedule until the holidays as being daunting! Good Luck, Cher!
Forte