Tuesday, November 14, 2006

busy girls

sorry I don't have that much time to write tonight

but I wanted to report that I have hit the half way mark on my 50,000 word book. I finished tonight's writing with 26, 035.

Also I had a teeth cleaning this morning. I hate to admit this to the general public but I had not had my teeth cleaned in seven years. I have a fear of the dentist.

last time I went I had a deep cleaning and it was one of the most painful experiences of my life. So I never went back.

Well, until this morning. I need to be a good rolemodel to Z for dental hygiene so I dutifully made us appointments and went to face the music this morning.

There wasn't music so much as this terrible whirring sound, like a tiny little sander and there was some gasping in pain and whimpering. There was also blood and water spraying up into my face, and blood on the gloves and blood on the hook.

I am feeling dizzy just talking about it.

So today my mouth hurts an awful lot. but my teeth are looking really good. I feel like smiling to show off their sparkling cleanliness but it hurts too much.

In other bad news I have two "tiny" cavities. So I have to go back soon and get them worked on. I am thinking I might need a sedative.

but Z was a trooper and they gave her a new toothbrush and not a junky one like I used to get but a Cinderella toothbrush with a fancy handle. And she got to pick out a toy and guess what it was? A My Little Pony! LOL

Then we went to a science class. This class has five kids, three are gifted. The kids are supposed to take turns teaching the class (with some parental help). Today they made terrariums. Next week is volcanos.

Z wants to either teach about cells or blood. LOL.

Tomorrow is park day. After Shakespeare Z is going to have to miss Girl's Club for an audition. Her agent called me tonight for an audition tomorrow evening but that is when she has gymnastics. The only time I could reschedule it was during Girl's Club. Oh well.

She also read the entire Aesop's Fables today This version. it was not a homeschool assignment, just a book she pulled off the shelf.

And she drew a picture for her science club of a body with cells and blood vessels.

Nighty Night

No comments: