Sunday, April 15, 2007

Z quotes

Z says so many weird things every day. Mostly we just laugh (at) with her and if we can remember it at some later date we laugh some more.

Today she was pretending to be a servant girl to the royal family and helping the royal cook (Pere) make dinner for the Royal family.

She would tell Pere what to say to order her around. "Pretend you tell me that I am not allowed to sit down while we are cooking because I am only a servant." and Pere would oblige.

At one point she yells out "What do you think I am? Some kind of dwarf you can order around!" LOL

Also, at her request, Pere told her that she was only a servant so she couldn't have ravioli for dinner but had to eat gruel instead, to which she responded "What do you think I am!?? Some kind of animal?? If I was an animal I would b very feathery!"

!!!
*shakes head*

I find her so hilarious.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

So funny. She's really an actress 24/7 isn't she? ;-)

I also meant to tell you that I love the fave games listed on the side. Thanks for sharing those!

Cher Mere said...

Yeah, she does love to act stuff out. Today she wants to pretend to be in the Middle Ages.

Thanks!

C's Learning Treasures said...

That's so sweet,does she enjoy wearing costumes in the house?

Cher Mere said...

Yes, O.

When ever we study history she likes to dress up in clothes of that particular time period. That incudes neanderthals!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

So cute.