Friday, April 06, 2007

What else happened this week

This morning I took Z to see the musical Annie at the local theatre. It was very well done. I have never seen the musical and I was surprised to see some musical numbers that aren't in the movie.

I got back the test results (of you could call it that) from Z's recent I.Q. test with the local school. Basically it just says that she qualifies for their highest level programs, which are for highly gifted kids.

Wednesday I worked out so hard that yesterday I could barely walk. LOL. I felt like someone beat me with a baseball bat. *ouch*

Z's ticcing has disappeared for the time being. That is good news.

Z did end up going on 3 auditions with week but one was a callback for the first one she went to on Monday. That one was for the L.A. Film Festival. It looks like she didn't get the part but I really want to see the commercial anyway. It had a really clever script. But still I was tired of the driving on the first day back. *sigh* We are trying out the new , supposedly less busy acting arrangement. We will see how it goes.

Periodically I ask Z what she wants to be when she grows up and she says "An astronaut. And a Doctor. Maybe a Doctor for Aliens. (she has used the term Zenobiologist before). And a mommy... and a fairy princess."

*grin*

4 comments:

sarah said...

Well if she's an astronaut she might come across some aliens and then she could doctor to any sick ones ;-)

It doesn't sound quite right to say congratulations for her test results, but still its a great result and hopefully they will help in one way or another in the future. :-)

sarah said...

Argh, I just want to say congratulations so much!

Anonymous said...

How sweet:)I especially like alien doctor!
O still wants to be everything and he's 11,I sometimes worry about that "jack of all trade" syndrome with him!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Very cute, about Z wanting to be an alien doctor.

I can view your blog as a guest for 30 days even though I have an account. Perhaps another bug with blogger?