Sunday, February 25, 2007

Wednesday

I wonder if I should nickname Z "Wednesday" for Wednesday Addams of the Addams Family.

The other day she was holding a funeral for one of her dolls and now this.

Today she was playing in her room quietly for awhile and I asked her what she was doing and she said "I am setting up a crime scene."

A while later she comes to get me to show me her crime scene - here was a noose, there were some handcuffs with traces of blood on them, over here were some hoof prints... yes hoof prints. Apparently the magical unicorn Rarity and some other of those treacherous My Little Ponies committed murder most foul tonight.

Apparently one of the mermaids was in on it as there were telltale signs of sea water dripped aroung the crime scene. Z got all biblical with her justice and wanted to truss up the mermaid but I advised that we just keep her imprisoned as we hadn't had the trail yet.

The noose was really a shiny silver necklace and the handcuffs were big plastic rings, but they would have fit around the legs of a My Little Pony. I was surprised with how well thought out a lot of the clues were although I was a bit dismayed with how much blood was found since the victim was supposedly hanged.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Citcat has unusual intersts such as rats and montsters. It is nice to see a bright girl like Z interested in something morbid. It makes me a little less worried about my own dd. Thanks for sharing. Z has a wonderful imagination.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

My spouse got a kick out of this post.

Garden State Kate said...

It is a relief to read that my daughter (age 4) is not the only one
who has "murders" in her bedroom
and funerals for her dolls!
I was beginning to wonder....