Monday, February 05, 2007

Star Struck

Oh My God! I almost forgot to tell you.

Today I was driving through Westwood and I looked over at the car next to me and guess who was sitting in it???

Harrison Ford!! HARRISON Ford!! Harrison FORD !! HARRISON FORD!! Eeeek!

I was in the passanger seat and he was to my right, Right Next To Me! I kept my cool and didn't do a dance in my seat until we pulled forward and he got into our lane right behind us.

Then I told Z that Indiana Jones and Han Solo was driving the the car behind us.

She freaked out too but I think she was mostly excited since I was now doing the car seat dance and some whooping. :) You have to understand that I feel in love with Han Solo when I was only Z's age and he was my favorite actor for the last 25 years. And when I am asked I still say that Raiders of the Lost Ark is my favorite movie.

Anyway at the next light Z turned around in her car seat and waved at him and He Waved Back! and Smiled!

I wailed to Pere 'I want him to smile at me!!" but no, you have to be a little girl to get away with waving at a star in his car.

7 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

That is so cool and he was nice to wave to your little girl! That was a special treat.

The most famous one we have seen is Nicolaus Cage. We saw him a couple of years ago in Disneyland with his kids (we assumed).

Cher Mere said...

So he was ust walking around Disneyland? That is cool.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Yes with body guards and if they were at a ride they got to go in the disability entrance.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Certainly not as neat as seeing Harrison Ford!

Sucero Family said...

I LOVE HAN SOLO!! I am so jealous! Next time you see him, give him a wave from me Z!

Sucero Family said...

Oh, and happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee! Great story . . . though if Z keeps acting you will probably have even more up close "brushes with greatness."
I love HF too.