Saturday, February 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Girl!




Today is my little girl's 6th birthday.

Tomorrow is her birthday party but today we let her open presents from us and from my Mere and two friends who sent their presents.


King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table from Pere and Me


New Lakers Jersey wth Kobe's new number from Pere


Midsummer Night's Dream Paperdolls


A fairy bookmark my Mere made.


Close up on the book mark


My mother also made this handmade Fairy Book for Z. Check it out it is so beautiful!











Some good friends added to Z's rock collection.


And her big present from Mere and Pere - Dance Dance Revolution for our Playstation.

We also got herEco-Fluxx

5 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Happy Birthday to Z! We were waiting to hear! She looks so happy especially over the Lakers jersey!

The book your mother made is gorgeous! What a wonderful idea and gift for Z; maybe I will create a story for Ami.

My sister and her daughters love Dance, Dance Revolution. We are going to try it tomorrow at her Superbowl Party.

I love the paper dolls I might have to look for them and save it for a special day.

What a special day for Z!

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday Z! 6 somehow felt like a big milestone for me with K... does it feel that way for you?

Love the presents - that book is amazing! Eco-Fluxx sounds really cool, too. We may have to get that one ourselves!

Hope she has a great day tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Z. She looks very happy in all the pictures. The book your mother made is splendid. Did Z think it the best gift ever? It was lovely to see a picture of you and Z.

Cher Mere said...

Mamita - The book my mom made is so wonderful I will treasure it forever.

J - I think 5 was harder on me. This year I think I am too busy to dwell on how fast my baby is growing. But when I do think about it I want to go back in time with her.

Sarah - A Happy Birthday is enough. :)

Nina -Thanks. I know it is nice to put a face to a name.

Jason Jones said...

Well, we see where Z gets her "look" from now...

She could play a younger version of you on television. See, you should get into acting too.