Sunday, July 09, 2006

A Pirates non-review

I don't like to give reviews because I don't like to bias anyone's mind. I will say that we really liked it though. :)

I have a little anecdote to share. We sat in the same aisle as Christopher Atkins, you will remember him as the hunky guy with the curly white blond hair from Blue Lagoon who hooked up with an underage Brooke Sheilds.

Anyway, he was there with his wife and two girls. He saw Z in her pirate costume and said "Your daughter is so cute!

I think he was right. :)


2 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Z looks darling.

I left you a message.

Forte said...

Dh grieved for the fact that Z is on the other coast last night! I should mail you the picture of Gracie we took the day we saw Narnia! LOL Z does indeed look adorable!
F