Saturday, July 01, 2006

Little Z at the Anime Expo



Today Pere, Tante, Z and I went to the Anime Expo. It was so crazily crowded. I think there were 25,000 people there! We took a lot of pictures with people in beautiful costumes. There was one I really wanted, a girl with a Kikkoman Soy Sauce octopus on her head but I couldn't find her the second time to get the picture.

I bought Z a Sailormoon poster and myself a Studio Ghibli poster and I got a this cool t-shirt from Tofu Robot - only in orange.

I talked with some people in the business a bit too.

I didn't go see CLAMP which I really wanted to but it would be too hard with Z.

I already can't wait till next year. I think we will definitely have to get Z a costume.







Okay I don't know who this character is but isn't she cute?

2 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Z is just precious.

Did your mom design the T-shirt she is wearing?

Cher Mere said...

No, it is actually a present from someone - it has the Sesame Street character Zoe on it.