Thursday, June 29, 2006

Z's dream

So wanna analyze Z's dream from last night?

She said she was at a Temple or museum or something and when it was time to leave there was a long line to get out. Z wanted to sit on the black railing next to the line but some people put her on a chair instead. Then the chair started gliding through the air with Z on it, straight to the front of the line.

She called out to me "Catch it, mom!"

But I said "It's okay, you are near other people, they will catch you."

Then she floated to the front of the line where there was a Rabbi that gives out tickets to people.

She said she felt scared because she was flying away from me.

***********

Pere and I were wondering if this is her feeling uncomfortable with "moving ahead" of other people.

Z says it was about her not wanting to be away from me. She said she didn't want other people to catch her.

Interesting.

1 comment:

Cher Mere said...

This is just a test