Monday, June 12, 2006

Shakespeare in the woods

The director of the Shakespeare group that Z performed in this year contacted us and asked if Z would perform again in July.
The deal is that there is a conference being held at a castle in Beverly Hills (yes a castle) and the conference members are going to be led through the woods (yes a castle with woods) by "Titania" and come upon scenes from Midsummer Night's Dream being acted out.

Doesn't that sound cool? :)

I found out today that some of the other actors will be the four oldest and best actors from Z's group (ages 11 - 14). I'm pretty proud that Z was invited to do this.

I think it is going to be mostly interactive improv with the conference members and "Titania" who is played by an adult who does Shakespeare professionally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! What an incredible honor for Z!

Cher Mere said...

Yes it is neat.

I am just excited I get to see a castle. :P

-Cher mere