Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday in Antibes

Today was a rainy day. So we mostly stayed indoors - just venturing out to eat. Z watched a lot of British cartoons (our cable get some British channels.) We also played a lot of card games, some parcheesi, did some coloring and mad libs. Z is up to chapter 16 in Goblet of Fire.

Pere did Kakuro all day and I worked on a new blogging project that I hope to unveil soon.

For breakfast we had crossiants and coffee. For lunch Pere and I brought home a baguette, some smoked duck slices and some brie. For dinner we went to Chez Juliette. Pere had rabbit stew and I had a fish soup.

Only one more day in France and I think it will be raining. Z is going to be very disappointed if we don't get to go to the beach and go swimming in the Mediterranean.

3 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I hope you Z gets her wish to go to the Mediterranean tomorrow.

I think you take really nice pictures. I know it is primarily skill but what kind of digital camera do you use if you don't mind me asking?

Cher Mere said...

Mamita

Thank you for the compliment. I have a Nikon coolpix 5900. It doesn't have telephoto but otherwise it is a great camera.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Thank You.

We have enjoyed viewing your beautiful trip! I hope you have a nice return trip.