Saturday, September 16, 2006

Saturday at home

Well it has been 24 hours since I woke up in France this morning. After a flight from Nice to the U.K. and a loooooong lay over at Heathrow and a LONGER flight (over ten hours) back to L.A.. we are finally home.

I wanted to check my cell phone messages before getting into bed to make sure everything is still on with our apartment complex and us moving next weekend.

Anyway, over the last two weeks I only got 6 messages. 3 were from Zoe's agents.

One was for a Christina Aguilera video

One was for a Dora the Explorer commercial

and one was for a print job with the clothing company Diesel and they said that Z would have to be comfortable working with a boa constrictor...

LOL

I am going to bed now.

5 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I can't wait to tell Ami about the Dora one. A couple of years ago that use to be her favorite show.

I think the one with the boa constrictor sounds really neat for Z.

Anonymous said...

I know it is good to be home, and I am so glad you made it back, safe and sound, as for the Boa constrictor anZ No,no, no,!!

Cher Mere said...

Mamita

Z would love a boa constrictor. She got to hold part of one at a friends reptile themed birthday party and she still talks about it.

Anonymous - could you sign your name? I am not sure who you are.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! I am glad you are back safely but just a tiny bit disappointed that I won't be reading of your travelling adventures any more, I was getting so much vicarious pleasure from it, lol! I wish wish wish I could take Rose travelling for a few months or a year.

The Dora commercial sounds fun - Rose also used to enjoy that programme.

Just home and then facing a move? You must have more energy than me! How does Z feel about moving house? Somehow I don't picture her as the sort of child to get upset about that kind of thing.

Cher Mere said...

Hi Sarah

I am glad you liked my travel blogging. :)

This evening we went over to see the new apartment. It was our first time as we had signed on to it sight unseen just before we left for France.

Z loved it! She was so excited! She was running around the apartment saying "This is our place now!!" and asking if we could move in tomorrow. :)

Z is used to moving around but I hope to buy a place next year.