Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Santa Monica Aquarium







This afternoon Z and I met some friends at a little aquarium by the beach.

It was a great place with books, a theatre with marine puppets, an area with perserved creatures, a craft area where Z made a pipefish and Garibaldi puppets, and many tanks with AWESOME marine specimens, like (my favorite) Nudibranch, sea cucumbers, anemone, sea stars, hermit crabs, octopi, eels, sharks, rays, crabs, lobster, and lots of different fish.

They had three touch pools and Z and I got to touch sea stars, sea hares, sea cucumbers, anemone, clams, abalone, and hermit crabs. It was so cool!

I love all the field trips we have been doing recently!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»