Sunday, June 03, 2007

Tagged for Meme

I have been tagged by Kate in NJ

The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

8 THINGS ABOUT ME:

1. I was born in Texas. I lived there until I was five. I grew up in South Florida.

2. As a child in Texas I had a Great Dane named Brutus that I could ride on.

3. I've been to the states Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Kentucy, Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, California and Hawaii.

4. I have been to the United States (of course), Mexico, Canada, France, Monaco, Bahamas, Italy, and England (although I didn't step outside of the Heathrow airport so it doesn't really count)

5. I have a fear of spiders and clowns. I am gettng better about the spiders.

6. I have a back injury - two bulging discs, one in the thoracic and one in the lumbar. I got the injury the day I came back from my honeymoon and it still hurts.

7. I have really really really bad motion sickness. I can't even look at a Merry-Go-Round.

8. I used to do musical theatre and I was in Snoopy, Fame, Jesus Christ Superstar.


Now I'm going to tag the following eight people,

Raising K
Life Schooling
Mariposa
Homespun
Red Sea School
Painted Rainbows
Just Enough and Nothing More
Slow to Adapt

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Texas. I would have thought you were California born and bred. You've had some great travels. I should list the states I've visited. I'm afraid not many. I wonder why the fear of clowns is so prevalent? You know that is not so unusual.

Garden State Kate said...

I would never have guessed Texas either. I am a bit afraid of clowns too...especially figurines.

Anonymous said...

Oh Clowns -- I'm with you! I always hated circuses in general as a child -- too many lou noises.

C's Learning Treasures said...

I definitely have the motion sickness thing in common with you,it's very sad that I cannot go on a merry go round as well! Needless to say amusement parks are pretty boring, except for the funnel cakes and cotton candy;-)BTW O was born in Dallas.

Anonymous said...

I posted my meme.