Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Did I say it was the end of school?

For some reason Z had a end of 3rd grade test for EPGY this week. I wasn't expecting it since she was already doing the 4th grade work...

Anyway I think she did well on the test but I found that she really needs to learn her multiplication tables.

So besides piano and Japanese I want her to continue math over the summer. I found a cool website that has printable and customizable math sheets - http://www.superkids.com/aweb/tools/math/ So that is what she will work on when she in done with EPGY at th end of the month.

And so while we are at it I think it would be good if she learned to type better.

So I have a couple goals this summer that I would like Z to meet.

Not that she is against the idea. This afternoon we were totally open and free to doing whatever and she wanted to play a math board game called Allowance and then read her Kingfisher book on Forensics and then read one of her Horrible Histories books. :)

No comments: