Saturday, June 16, 2007

Cher Pere



Thank you for singing when you found out that I was pregnant. Thank you for coming with me to all those OBGYN appointments. Thanks for holding my hand.

Thank you for sitting behind me in lamaze class and for holding me and rocking me back and forth during labor pains and then for totally supporting me in getting the epidural.

Thank you for sleeping on that little cot in the hospital room with me.



Thank you for waking up early and holding and feeding our baby so I could sleep.



Thank you so much for being so in line with all my wishes and dreams for her. Your support means everything to me.



Thank you for being so damn funny and for laughing at my jokes.



and thank you for being deep (and having layers... like an onion) *grin*



Thank you for being ready and willing all the time for whatever I have planned even though I know you would rather be sleeping. And thank you for planning fun things too.


Thank you for working so hard to take care of us.



Thank you for being so cool.

Thank you for singing to me (on our first date, at our wedding, at that karaoke place, and every other time. Thank you for singing WITH me in the car. :)


Thank you for the phone calls and thank you for coming home for dinner every night.

Thank you for playing with, singing to, teaching, and reading to our daughter. Thank you for "talking" to her for me when days are long and I run low on patience.


Thank you so much for your wonderful meals. You really show how much you care for us with them.




Thank you for always supporting homeschooling. I couldn't do what I do without you.



Thank you for all the nice presents you have given me like that first Palm you gave me in Florida, a couple laptops, tickets to see Mandy Patinkin, my bike, Lakers tickets (those close seats were pretty awesome).



Thank you for taking care of me. You never complain. You have so much patience and kindess and love.

You're totally awesome!

You are the best father I have ever seen and you are the perfect husband for me.



You being in my life makes it more special. It makes it better than it was or would be without you

4 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

The first photo is so beautiful. Your life seems full and blessed. Have a fun day tomorrow.

sarah said...

I feel kind of intrusive commenting on this post, but I have to say that was beautiful.

C's Learning Treasures said...

What a beautiful tribute:)

Garden State Kate said...

I agree with Patience, in fact I agree with all the other comments!
Great Post! ;-)