Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Do I really have time for this?

My day so far

Woke up at 6:00 a.m.
At the airport by 7:00
Plane delayed
Got on around 9:00
Stop over in Dallas
Can you believe there are two other DYS families on board?
Arrive an hour late
Spent most of the next four hours in the Game Room
Z met old friends and new friends and played many games.
I met old friends and new friends and I wish we could all just stay in one big hotel room and have a PG Slumber Party. :)

I am having a wonderful wonderful time!

5 comments:

sarah said...

How wonderful! Say hi to everyone from me!

C's Learning Treasures said...

Sounds great! I hope to be there next year *wink*.

Garden State Kate said...

Sounds great- have fun!

Jaime said...

Wish we were there! Say hello to everyone for us!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Sweet and clever post!