Thursday, August 31, 2006

Z's Room, by Z



This is the wall behind my bed. There is a sombero, a hat from Thailand, a shirt from Japan and a shirt from Mexico on my wall. There are also four pictures of me as a baby and pictures I've colored of comic book characters. By my lamp there is a shirt from musical theatre that every one signed.



This is a picture of my bassinet from when I was a baby, my Mimi (grandma) made it for me. The umbrella was made by Mimi and Papa too. I keep most of my stuffed animals in the bassinet.



This is a picture of my bed. I read the books at night time to help me fall asleep. Under by bed is a bin that is my toybox.



This is a picture of my Sailormoon poster and a board that I keep my mementos on, like Playbills from musicals I've seen, a chimpanzee head from summer camp, photographs, a karate medal, and my name tag from the Davidson Gathering.



This is a picure of my fiction bookshelf. There is an umbrella on top and an Audry II that I used at my Talent show.



This is my non-fiction books shelf. It also has toys, more mementos and my collections on it. I have a Hello Kitty collection, a Matrioshka (Russian Nesting Dolls) collection, a Japanese dolls collection, and a rock collection.

On my closet door I have posters from Harry Potter movies and a picture of the milky way that I made. But I couldn't take a picture of them because my closet door is a mirror.

When I was studying to be a princess I made a door hanger that says HRH (Her Royal Highness) is IN, on one side and HRH is Out on the other.

I think my room is very pretty.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tour of your room. I think your room is pretty too -- it's very cool that you put shirts on the wall to decorate.

Would you believe that my daughter (Violet, age 7) was walking around doing a "virtual tour" of her room with the digital video camera just as I clicked on the tour of your room?!

Cher Mere said...

Is Violet going to post pictures of her room?

Anonymous said...

I like your room. You have a lot of books. I have a lot of books too. Thank you for showing me the pictures! Love from Mia.

Anonymous said...

hi i was just looking for something i heard about which is supposed to be like hogwarts on the internet but couldn't find it. while looking though i saw your page and it looks very cool. my name is kathryn and i am 16. i currently love wicked allong with harry potter and the lord of the rings and the eregon trilligy evin though they only have two of the books out. and also when i was younger i loved salor moon so much and i just got into anime to(miyazake is my favorite also). you sound like you would be very interesting to talk to, if you ever want to my email is kate@earthling.net. keep up the good work