Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Homeschooling Meme

1) ONE HOMESCHOOLING BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED

The original Charlotte Mason 6 volume series. Those books really influenced my parenting and homeschooling

2) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULDN’T BE WITHOUT

Internet

3) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT

Only one? There are a lot of books that I thought we would use but we didn't. Basically I need to use the library more and spend less at Barnes and Noble

4) ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST YEAR

My homeschooling group - Z loved the Shakespeare class and playing with her friends.

5) ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEAR

I am planning on joining a charter school that will give me resources (books and money) as well as having another person to look over Z's work.

6) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY

A new desktop computer for Z with a flat screen monitor.

7) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED

I wish a had a guest house where I could invite friends and family from all over the world (Hello, New Zealand!) to stay with us for extended periods of time.

8 ) ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOGUE YOU ENJOY READING

I don't get any. :(

9) ONE HOMESCHOOLING WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY

Wikipedia thought it is not just for homeschoolers

10) TAG FIVE OTHER HOMESCHOOLERS

I only have the same friends who have already done this. Wickentree, Mariposa, Larkside, Red Sea School and Kaitlyn Grace.

No comments: